News

On 19 June 2017, Air Water Inc. acquired 55% of the shareholding interest in Globalwide International Pte Ltd and Globalwide M & E Pte Ltd whilst the original shareholders still own the remaining 45% shares.

Air Water Inc. is a Company listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange with a market capital of over S$400 million. It has several business divisions including a medical business division which not only manufactures and supplies medical equipment and products but also provides hospital facility construction services.  It is the top provider of hospital facility construction services in Japan.

With the acquisition of these shares, Air Water will position these 2 companies as hubs of its medical business not only in Singapore but also in South East Asia.

Please reload

Copyright ©2017 by Globalwide International | Proudly created by Go Digital Pro